Video Dharma talks
- Wednesday, June 22, 2016 – “The Three Natures”
The Three Natures: Sokuzan talks about a Mahayana teaching that supports Awareness practice by three ways of looking at the nature of being:
- Paratantra, or the dependently arisen nature
- Parikalpata, or nature of that which is added on to what dependently arises to give it meaning
- Parinispanna, or the nature of Seeing This.
- Sunday, June 19, 2016 – “Can Siri or Viv Face The Wall For You?”
When meditating keep your practice simple. Smart devices have their place in life, but aren’t necessary on the cushion.
- Wednesday, June 15, 2016 – “Choicelessness”
Whatever the situation you’re in, you have a lot more say so than you think you do… and a lot less say so than you think you do. That is why it is so choiceless.
- Sunday, June 13, 2016 – “Who Do We Blame?”
This talk arose with the news of the mass shootings in Orlando, Florida on June 12, 2016.
- Wednesday, June 8, 2016 – “Doubts And The Path”
When doubts arise on the path, keep sitting! Functioning in the middle of doubt can help you see the truth of what it is that doubts.