Video Dharma talks
- Sunday, August 13, 2017 – “The Invisible Poison” – by Sokuzan
The Invisible Poison
- Saturday, August 12, 2017 – Talk #2: “See Separations” – by Sokuzan at Traverse City
- Wednesday, August 9, 2017 – “More Space, Less Space” – by Sokuzan
Practice observing the space in which things arise. Look at how space shows up in your life. What is the actual interval between apparent singularities?
- Sunday, August 6, 2017 – “Should I Teach?” – by Sokuzan
Before we start reaching out towards others to instruct them based on our own ideas, opinions and analysis of what’s happening it is a good idea to first get to know yourself, get to know your own negativities and how you buy into your thought processes.
- Wednesday, August 2, 2017 – “Upaya” – by Sokuzan
To practice upaya or skillful means, look at the perception of self and the perception of other. Look for the beating hearts and emphasize what is basically good. You have to first stretch your awareness and see the separation to see that fundamentally nothing is separate. When you are functioning out of wisdom, you can’t actually do skillful means, you are skillful means.