Video Dharma talks
- Wednesday, April 20, 2016 – “Talking To Non-Meditators” – by Sokuzan
People sometimes ask what they should say to others about their practice. Sokuzan usually tells them not to talk about it or advertise. This talk teaches why one shouldn’t and limiting the speech if you must.
- Sunday, April 17, 2016 – “Open Interview” – by Sokuzan
Sokuzan and Shoka have an open interview followed by questions from the Sangha.
- Wednesday, April 13, 2016 – “Not Two” – by Sokuzan
“Not Two” is a way of addressing ones presumptions that there is a lot of individual things, which is referred to as the 10,000 things. There is a hidden unity, though. Sokuzan teaches on this unity.
- Sunday, April 10, 2016 – “Do You Need A Teacher?” – by Sokuzan
When establishing an awareness practice one can attempt this without a teacher. However, this often leads a person to a dead end or to what Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche calls a Spiritual Supermarket. Sokuzan discusses further in regards as to when you may need a teacher.
- Wednesday, April 6, 2016 – “What Fuels Fear?” – by Sokuzan
Fear manifests in a lot of different ways. It shows sometimes with another persona and we tend to go to extremes over this. So, what fuels fear? Presumption is explained further.