Video Dharma talks
- Sunday, June 26, 2016 – “Dharma Fundamentalism” – by Sokuzan
Download MP3 Here
Don’t get wrapped up in the structure of practice. Locking down on the form isn’t necessary because it cannot be done the same way twice and is never performed correctly. Remain aware and complete the form as though it is your first time.
- Saturday, June 25, 2016 – “Death Comes Without Warning”
Death comes to all without warning, learn who you are before it does.
- Wednesday, June 22, 2016 – “The Three Natures”
The Three Natures: Sokuzan talks about a Mahayana teaching that supports Awareness practice by three ways of looking at the nature of being:
- Paratantra, or the dependently arisen nature
- Parikalpata, or nature of that which is added on to what dependently arises to give it meaning
- Parinispanna, or the nature of Seeing This.
- Sunday, June 19, 2016 – “Can Siri or Viv Face The Wall For You?”
When meditating keep your practice simple. Smart devices have their place in life, but aren’t necessary on the cushion.
- Wednesday, June 15, 2016 – “Choicelessness”
Whatever the situation you’re in, you have a lot more say so than you think you do… and a lot less say so than you think you do. That is why it is so choiceless.