Video Dharma talks
- Saturday, August 26, 2017 – “Seeing Is Not Believing” – by Sokuzan
Just because you see something doesn’t mean that it is true. Look at your tendency to use belief and disbelief to fill up space, to manipulate your own mind so that you don’t have to be completely present. Not knowing is threatening to our self-centeredness.
- Wednesday, August 23, 2017 – “Praising and Blaming” – by Sokuzan
To the wisdom mind that has no reference point, cause and effect may be obvious, but there is no praise or blame.
- Sunday, August 20, 2017 – “Being Comfortable With Nothing” – by Sokuzan
Sitting meditation is experiencing nothing. How can you be comfortable with no result? That is the result.
- Sunday, August 13, 2017 – “The Invisible Poison” – by Sokuzan
The Invisible Poison
- Saturday, August 12, 2017 – Talk #2: “See Separations” – by Sokuzan at Traverse City