Video Dharma talks
- Sunday, March 26, 2017- “Receiving Jukai, Observing Vows” – by Sokuzan
- Saturday, March 25, 2017- “No Relationship” – by Sokuzan
Sokuzan’s root teacher, Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche said “The best relationship is no relationship.” What did he mean by this? Sokuzan talks about working with this teaching.
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017- “Nothing To Fix” – by Sokuzan
Quite often we find ourselves in some sort of dilemma where we want to get rid of something, fix something, or change something. According to the basic teachings of the Buddha, wanting things to be different than they are causes more difficulty. If there is nothing to fix, then why meditate?
- Sunday, March 19, 2017- “Don’t Let Go” – by Sokuzan
Before you step away from a situation, bring as much awareness to it as you can. If you prematurely try to “let go”, you may cover up something that will likely come back again later, maybe intensified.
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017- “Be Genuine, What Did He Mean?” – by Sokuzan
Sokuzan’s way of talking about the two-word teaching given by his teacher Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche: “Be Genuine!”