Video Dharma talks
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017- “Flipping Emotions” – by Sokuzan
Something comes at us like in the form of negativity and rather than just receiving emotions, we tend to “flip it” into something else and look instead at all of the reasons it should or shouldn’t be happening. We miss the opportunity to see reality.
- Sunday, March 26, 2017- “Jukai for Taiun Shoshi (Kevin Masse)” – by Sokuzan
Jukai for Taiun Shoshi (Kevin Masse)
- Sunday, March 26, 2017- “Receiving Jukai, Observing Vows” – by Sokuzan
- Saturday, March 25, 2017- “No Relationship” – by Sokuzan
Sokuzan’s root teacher, Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche said “The best relationship is no relationship.” What did he mean by this? Sokuzan talks about working with this teaching.
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017- “Nothing To Fix” – by Sokuzan
Quite often we find ourselves in some sort of dilemma where we want to get rid of something, fix something, or change something. According to the basic teachings of the Buddha, wanting things to be different than they are causes more difficulty. If there is nothing to fix, then why meditate?