Video Dharma talks
- Sunday, July 10, 2016 – “The 16 Precepts” – by Sokuzan
Sokuzan teaches that precepts are not rules to be followed blindly but are to be observed with intelligence.
- Wednesday, July 6, 2016 – “Prajna” – by Sokuzan
“Prajna” often translated as “wisdom” may start off with conceptual understanding of no separation, but with practice, the Wisdom that sees “not two” begins to transcend your understanding.
- Sunday, July 3, 2016 – “Still Searching?” – by Sokuzan
Whatever you find in the spiritual search will not last. This is not about stopping the search. All you have to do is see the searching, see that you are looking for something else instead of what’s right in front of you.
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016 – “Senshu’s Question” – by Sokuzan
What was the empty room that couldn’t handle being empty during meditation?
- Sunday, June 26, 2016 – “Dharma Fundamentalism” – by Sokuzan
Don’t get wrapped up in the structure of practice. Locking down on the form isn’t necessary because it cannot be done the same way twice and is never performed correctly. Remain aware and complete the form as though it is your first time.