Video Dharma talks
- Wednesday, July 20, 2016 – “Open Interviews” – by Sokuzan
Sokuzan has an open interview with members of the Sangha.
- Sunday, July 17, 2016 – “Retract The Blame” – by Sokuzan
When the feeling of blame comes up… back up a little bit. See what that is. The minute you point the finger at someone or even at yourself, you reinforce duality. Don’t try to get rid of the blame. Just see it. How? By sitting down and looking at your mind. Do a lot of it.
- Wednesday, July 13, 2016 – “Questions From Sangha” – by Sokuzan
Sokuzan encourages students to ask questions of a Dharma teacher. The most powerful talks often arise from question and response.
- Sunday, July 10, 2016 – “The 16 Precepts” – by Sokuzan
Sokuzan teaches that precepts are not rules to be followed blindly but are to be observed with intelligence.
- Wednesday, July 6, 2016 – “Prajna” – by Sokuzan
“Prajna” often translated as “wisdom” may start off with conceptual understanding of no separation, but with practice, the Wisdom that sees “not two” begins to transcend your understanding.