Video Dharma talks
- Sunday, July 3, 2016 – “Still Searching?” – by Sokuzan
Whatever you find in the spiritual search will not last. This is not about stopping the search. All you have to do is see the searching, see that you are looking for something else instead of what’s right in front of you.
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016 – “Senshu’s Question” – by Sokuzan
What was the empty room that couldn’t handle being empty during meditation?
- Sunday, June 26, 2016 – “Dharma Fundamentalism” – by Sokuzan
Don’t get wrapped up in the structure of practice. Locking down on the form isn’t necessary because it cannot be done the same way twice and is never performed correctly. Remain aware and complete the form as though it is your first time.
- Saturday, June 25, 2016 – “Death Comes Without Warning”
Death comes to all without warning, learn who you are before it does.
- Wednesday, June 22, 2016 – “The Three Natures”
The Three Natures: Sokuzan talks about a Mahayana teaching that supports Awareness practice by three ways of looking at the nature of being:
- Paratantra, or the dependently arisen nature
- Parikalpata, or nature of that which is added on to what dependently arises to give it meaning
- Parinispanna, or the nature of Seeing This.