Video Dharma talks
- Sunday, June 19, 2016 – “Can Siri or Viv Face The Wall For You?”
When meditating keep your practice simple. Smart devices have their place in life, but aren’t necessary on the cushion.
- Wednesday, June 15, 2016 – “Choicelessness”
Whatever the situation you’re in, you have a lot more say so than you think you do… and a lot less say so than you think you do. That is why it is so choiceless.
- Sunday, June 13, 2016 – “Who Do We Blame?”
This talk arose with the news of the mass shootings in Orlando, Florida on June 12, 2016.
- Wednesday, June 8, 2016 – “Doubts And The Path”
When doubts arise on the path, keep sitting! Functioning in the middle of doubt can help you see the truth of what it is that doubts.
- Sunday, June 5, 2016 – “Decisions”
When faced with a decision, or if you think there is a fork in the road, the most powerful and intelligent statement you can make is “I don’t know”. Don’t do anything unless you have to. There is never really any fork in the road.