Video Dharma talks
- Wednesday, May 18, 2016 – “Sovereignty and Ego”
The ego needs a lot of support from a lot of advertisements. For many, no matter the amount of credentials, friends, things, etc. they still aren’t happy or feel good. Parts of our ego are so discontinuous that it starts to crack and fall apart and we look for someone or something to blame. Sokuzan talks about awakening from this and answers questions.
- Sunday, May 15, 2016 – “Tools And Rules”
Tools are a device used to fix something. Rules are a structure or boundary given to a situation allowing navigation in a certain way. Sometimes people get confused trying to use them. Awareness should be brought to the situation to gain understating on which part of the practice is a tool or rule and how to go about using it. Sokuzan breaks down and explains the difference and how to see the difference.
- Wednesday, May 11, 2016 – “One Continuous Mistake”
- Sunday, May 8, 2016 – “Self-Confidence”
- Sunday, May 1, 2016 – “Working With Resentment”