Video Dharma talks
- Saturday, April 30, 2016 – “The Four Marks Of Existence”
- Wednesday, April 27, 2016 – “The Firekeeper and The Hearth”
Unyo reads “Bendowa” from Dogan’s book Shobogenzo. Sokuzan explains further and answers questions.
- Sunday, April 24, 2016 – “The Three Jewels: Buddha, Dharma, Sangha”
The Three Jewels are the Buddha, the Dharma, and the Sangha. This is a structure used pretty much universally in Buddhism. By taking refuge in these is a change from the material world. Sokuzan’s talk discusses these jewels further.
- Wednesday, April 20, 2016 – “Talking To Non-Meditators” – by Sokuzan
People sometimes ask what they should say to others about their practice. Sokuzan usually tells them not to talk about it or advertise. This talk teaches why one shouldn’t and limiting the speech if you must.
- Sunday, April 17, 2016 – “Open Interview” – by Sokuzan
Sokuzan and Shoka have an open interview followed by questions from the Sangha.