Video Dharma talks
- Wednesday, April 13, 2016 – “Not Two” – by Sokuzan
“Not Two” is a way of addressing ones presumptions that there is a lot of individual things, which is referred to as the 10,000 things. There is a hidden unity, though. Sokuzan teaches on this unity.
- Sunday, April 10, 2016 – “Do You Need A Teacher?” – by Sokuzan
When establishing an awareness practice one can attempt this without a teacher. However, this often leads a person to a dead end or to what Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche calls a Spiritual Supermarket. Sokuzan discusses further in regards as to when you may need a teacher.
- Wednesday, April 6, 2016 – “What Fuels Fear?” – by Sokuzan
Fear manifests in a lot of different ways. It shows sometimes with another persona and we tend to go to extremes over this. So, what fuels fear? Presumption is explained further.
- Sunday, April 3, 2016 – “How Forms Release You and Confine You” – by Sokuzan
Download MP3 Here
Forms will either release or confine you. A metaphor for this is like a glass holding water. Without a solid form water cannot be held. The glass then either confines the water at the bottom or is released when drinking.
- Wednesday, March 30, 2016 – “Belief or Disbelief?” – by Sokuzan
We use belief and disbelief all day long. All evidence it partial and we do not have enough to take a position on anything. Throwing the evidence out is disbelief but that doesn’t mean we should grasp or cling to it because that is belief. Both are equally harming.