Video Dharma talks
- Sunday, August 20, 2017 – “Being Comfortable With Nothing” – by Sokuzan
Sitting meditation is experiencing nothing. How can you be comfortable with no result? That is the result.
- Sunday, August 13, 2017 – “The Invisible Poison” – by Sokuzan
The Invisible Poison
- Saturday, August 12, 2017 – Talk #2: “See Separations” – by Sokuzan at Traverse City
- Wednesday, August 9, 2017 – “More Space, Less Space” – by Sokuzan
Practice observing the space in which things arise. Look at how space shows up in your life. What is the actual interval between apparent singularities?
- Sunday, August 6, 2017 – “Should I Teach?” – by Sokuzan
Before we start reaching out towards others to instruct them based on our own ideas, opinions and analysis of what’s happening it is a good idea to first get to know yourself, get to know your own negativities and how you buy into your thought processes.