Video Dharma talks
- Wednesday, July 19, 2017 – “Ignoring Self Ignoring Others” – by Sokuzan
Really listening means you don’t know what you are hearing. If you think you know what somethings is you are ignoring what is right in front of you.
- Sunday, July 16, 2017 – “Investigations of Negativity” – by Sokuzan
When it comes to investigating negativity, trust yourself. Use whatever investigations draw you in. There are lots of ways of looking at the mind to investigate the contents, but if you look for a source of negativity, you won’t find it.
It seems to be necessary to include the practice of being with your negativity rather than trying to get rid of it. Sit down and practice just observing negativity arise without doing anything with it. Do a lot of it. This is the start of compassion.
- Friday, July 14, 2017 – Daily Footsteps: Hsin Hsin Ming Study
Daily Footsteps: Hsin Hsin Ming Study
- Thursday, July 13, 2017 – “Mountains & Rivers” – by Sokuzan
Sokuzan answers questions from the Sangha.
- Thursday, July 13, 2017 – Daily Footsteps: Lankavatara Sutra Study
Daily Footsteps: Lankavatara Sutra Study